Our Personal Goals


Our Personal Goals


  In last GNCT  lecture we had to present our personal goals in front of he class room. We were allowed to use the display our personal goals on the bristol board. Therefore our lecture inform about this in last lecture.

                                     
           
                       I divided my personal goal into 6 categories. There are followings


  • Personal goals
  • Educational goals
  • Career goals
  • Family and Friends goals
  • Financial goals
  • Physical goals
                      Because we categorize my presentation in to this, Ii is help to explain the my personal goals others. According to details of each category did my presentation.
                       This activity was help me to develop my presentation ability. Also I am helped to plan to my future successfully and what do I do for that.

Comments

Post a Comment